CALL FOR PAPERS
Part of Royallite Global, Research Journal in Advanced Social Sciences publishes peer-reviewed research in all areas of social and human sciences. It encourages interdisciplinary research, fosters an environment for cross disciplinary research connections and also accepts a range of article types including reviews, short communications and replication studies. Through hybrid open access publishing model, it aims at bringing research and knowledge to the widest possible audience.
Instructions to Authors and Style Guide
Submission of an article to Research Journal in Advanced Social Sciences implies that the work described is original and has not previously been published nor under consideration for publication elsewhere. The publisher and journals have a zero-tolerance plagiarism policy. We check the issue using two methods: a plagiarism prevention tool (iThenticate) and a reviewer check. All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers. Articles with academic dishonesty will be rejected at the submission stage.
- All submissions should conform to (APA).
- Maximum of 7,000 words in Microsoft Word or LaTeX format and submitted online.
- An abstract of 200 words and keywords of up to 7 words in alphabetical order.
- Co-authored papers should indicate the extent/percentage of level of contributions by each co-author at the end of the paper.
Copyright, Licensing and Post-publication Terms
This is a subscription-based journal under the CC-BY-NC-SA license, therefore authors have limited rights to archive and distribute their own articles after publication in any other channel apart from the journal’s open systems. The editors reserve the rights to edit or otherwise alter all contributions to fit the journal’s requirements. However, authors will receive proofs for approval before publication. If you have any questions, please contact the editor of the journal.Paper Selection and Publication Process
- Upon receipt of a submission, the editor sends an e-mail of confirmation to the author within one to three working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission e-mail may have been missed.
- Peer review. We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers’ and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be reviewed by at least two experts: one editorial staff member and at least one external reviewer. The review process may take 4 to 12 weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by e-mail.
- If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly.
- Published articles will be sent via email while the online version of the articles will remain on pay-per-view mode.
- This journal doesn’t charge for publication or Article Publishing Charges.
- Submissions to this journal imply that you have read, understood and agreed with the terms. Please don’t submit in case you’re uncomfortable with the above terms.
- No email submissions. Submissions are done electronically through our Article Tracking System (ATS) at: https://royalliteglobal.com/advanced-humanities/about/submissions