Established in 2015, Royallite Publishers is an independent publishing and information analytics company. Royallite Publishers focuses on scholarly and commercial publishing in the breadths of Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural and Earth Sciences and Health Sciences. It runs a range of 163 peer reviewed journals. It's the first Kenyan based academic publisher to be accredited by Scopus and AJOL. Royallite Publishers, also trading as Royallite Global is a member of United Nations SDG Publishers Compact. It's amongst the 80 world's publishers who are the proponents of ORCID in journal publishing. Royallite Publishers has 436 journal editors and 3,800 reviewers across the globe thus giving it a capacity to publish 4,000 peer reviewed articles per year.
What can you expect if you publish in Royallite Global Journals?
- Immediate, free access to your article for anyone anywhere in the world
- Rigorous peer review featuring constructive dialogue with experts
- Retention of the full copyright in your work
- Fast publication on a state-of-the-art platform
- Innovative article-level performance metrics
- Global marketing and high production values
- Extensive indexing and archiving of your work
- A straightforward and friendly publishing service
Headquarters: Nairobi, Kenya
No of employees: 18
Net worth: $200,000